Effective Feb. 25, 2010
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Hudson Valley Backyard Farm Web site. On some pages, you can make requests and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
The Way We Use Information
Information gathered automatically by our servers is used only in aggregate to help us maintain and improve the site and its usefulness. This information may include:
- The IP address of your Internet service provider (ISP) and/or your computer if it has an IP address assigned to it
- The domain name of your ISP and/or computer
- The type of browser and operating system you’re using
- The keyword(s) and phrase(s) you typed in the search engine you used to find our Web site
- The time and date of your visit
- The pages that you visited
- The site you visited prior to our Web site
None of the foregoing information is deemed to constitute personal information. The information collected is used to improve content of the Web site and/or to customize Web site content for individual users.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Web site from those we actually know are under 13.
How To Contact Us